Hearing aid technology is constantly advancing. Newer technology opens unprecedented possibilities to address virtually any type of hearing loss in many challenging listening environments.
At Klamath Audiology we dispense full line of hearing aids from many leading hearing aid manufacturers. Our knowledgeable professional staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and to find the right hearing aid for you.
Hearing Aid Technology Highlights
Phonak Bolero Q The technology in the Bolero Q offers a host unique features that improve everyday listening. The many features improve understanding even in the toughest environments This behind the ear model comes in a variety of colors as well as dust and water resistant models. The Bolero can also be connected to a variety of accessories that allow the user to connect with the latest electronic devices.
- Phonak Virto Q The technology in the Bolero Q offers a host unique features that improve everyday listening. The many features improve understanding even in the toughest environments This in the ear model ranges from small to invisible. The Bolero can also be connected to a variety of accessories that allow the user to connect with the latest electronic devices.
- Phonak Audeo V. The newest technology from Phonak, the Audeo V accurately captures the precise listening environment you are in to provide you with a comfortable, seamless listening experience throughout your day.
- ReSound Verso™. This model comes as both in the ear and behind the ear. The Verso uses unique system that picks up everything around you and creates a more natural hearing experience. They are designed to create a richer listening environment and adjust to allow you to best hear speech.
- Resound Linx ReSound Linx is the newest technology that gives you a natural sense of where sounds are coming from and helps you form a detailed sound picture of your surroundings. And, in a noisy listening situation, Binaural Directionality II makes sure you can still understand every word of the conversation. The Linx can be linked directly to the most up to date smart phones.
- Caption Call Caption call is a captioned telephone designed to help individuals struggling with hearing loss use the phone again with confidence. The CaptionCall Captioned phone features a large, easy to read screen that displays written captions of what callers say to reinforce their hearing. The CaptionCall phone is also an amplified phone.